Our notary will come to any hospital room during visiting hours in Tampa Bay and notarize your form.
Call/ Text for availability
Requirements for Notarization
1) You must have a valid State-issued photo ID, such as a Driver License or Passport.
2) Documents to be notarized must be in your possession.
3) Some documents require the signature of witnesses; scan the documents to check whether or not the signature of witnesses is required. If it is, witnesses must be present at the time of the appointment. If you can't provide witnesses we can provide them for you upon your request.
4) SIGNER MUST BE FULLY AWARE AND ABLE TO ACHKNOWLEGE WHAT THEY ARE SIGNING AND CAN SPEAK ON THEIR OWN BEHALF
4) Payments are to be made in cash, or via PayPal, at the time of the signing.
5) WAIT UNTIL WE ARRIVE TO SIGN YOUR DOCUMENT! Remember the whole purpose of the Notary is to legitimize and corroborate through proper identification, that the person signing the document "is in fact" the person in front of the Notary